Friday, August 26, 2005

Lucid within lucid

Had a strange dream involving that started out with burying dead people. The environment was a sunny grassy hillside but there was this row of sort of above ground stone boxes with each one containing some type of relative. We were putting people in them, a lot of jessicas relatives, but im not sure if they were dead. The stone boxes were contained inside this big room with stone walls but no ceiling so it was still sunny.

Then in the same area, I was able to walk up to the window of an old house on this sunny hillside in the country, and observe my grandma when she was much younger.

Then I was walking along the hill with my 2 uncles, brian and kyle, and my brother. I told them about observing my grandma, then I told them it was because we were dreaming and I had become lucid. They didnt believe me so I started to float up in the air, and they were all suprised and excited and we kind of started flying around or something. I also remember telling them to look at their hands, and I remember looking at mine but nothing was too strange about them, they looked pretty much like my hands or at least I thought.

I still cant decide if I was truly lucid, or just dreaming that I was lucid. This was really strange. Because I did really tell them that I was dreaming, and I did start floating because I wanted to.

But another reason is that it was a dream within a dream. After being lucid with my uncles and bro, we "woke up" and were at my grandmas sitting at the kitchen table. I asked them, did you guys remember being lucid? At first Kylel said he did, but brett couldnt really remember. Then brian came out to sit at the table, but he really wouldnt talk about it. I remember thinking that he knew and could remember but was just uncomfortable talking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home