Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Aggitation

Dreamed jess and I stayed at at my grandmas house. we were up late playing video games so my grandma put alex to sleep in the bathtub. she was mad and saying what a bad person jess was for playing video games all night.

also dreamed in a similar setting (grandmas neighborhood) todd was back in town staying in some house by my grandmas, and he was mad and pissed about somehting. Tried talking to him but he was just pissed. Eric Lee was across the street and said something like good luck trying to talk to todd today

also have brief recollection of another dream, I was standing in front of a mirror putting on a button up shirt, and some girl told me I was very sexy. I looked in the mirror and had my hair frosted blonde, fit body, and looked alot like brad pit. I remember thinking, yeah i am really good looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home