Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Old Homes

Remember a dream where I was living back in former stepdads house, and my former stepbrother was there. We were our age now, but didnt get along and argued just as we did when we lived together.

The second dream is more vivid because I woke up, fell back asleep and dreamed this dream before getting up for the day. My brother and I went to my old house in Macomb. We went in and were looking around, some of my old stuff was there and we started getting it. Then we saw a TV, it wasnt ours but we decided to take that too. My brother pulled the car (my ford focus) in the living room. Then I realized someone else probably lived there now. I was telling him to get the car out of the house but he couldnt, we couldnt figure out how he got it in there in the first place.

Then the occupant of the house was coming home. I should have known, I thought, because school had started a few days before. It was a kid we kind of knew who has white hair and works at the harley shop. He seemed cool and we were talking to him, but then he flipped out and tried to hit me. We wanted to get out, so I picked up the car (which was significantly smaller at this point) and put it outside. Then we took off in a go cart, and drove away. We didnt know anyone else up there (even though my sister lives there) and we had left my car behind, so we drove to a gas station to call for a ride. We had to wait there for a while, and a lady had offered us ten bucks to take a box of something down the street to Perkins restraunt, which she said was near best buy. We walked a few blocks down the road and the environment suddenly turned from small town to Manhattan. We saw best buy in a large complex, went in and got lost. Last I remember we were asking directions from a guy and girl I know in real life, but didnt in the dream. (Mike McCann and Nikki Jacobsen) They were dating and were being really shady about giving directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home